Toys

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pic of some of the toys going out to needy kids this christmas. I got carried away and made 280 toys, they go out to 7 organizations that look after kids. I get a lot of cut-offs & scrap from a lumber mill.
toys12005.jpg

More toys here
http://frontpage.execulink.com/pohallor/toys1.htm

Paul

What Martyn said. I have made few toys for our grandchidren and they love them, I am sure that there will be lots of little ones over the moon to have one of your good looking toys this Christmas. :D

Bravo. =D>

You must be really proud of yourself. Those look great toys!

Adam

Paul

You should change youre sig to Santa

:ho2
=D> =D> =D> =D>

Thats a nice thing to do!

Lee

Paul

Wow!Wonderful thing to do.

Guys (and Girls)

It's a bit tight for time now, but how about members here in the UK doing the same next year?

Scrit

paul thats brilliant i like the trucks on your web page .
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5:

frank

Paul,

Don't think I can better what has already been said.

What you have done is superb. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

The world needs more Pauls. :wink:

I like your idea too, Scrit - let's try to resurrect it in good time for next year, eh?

Cheers,

Trev.

I'm in complete agreement with everything everyone else has said.

Paul, you're great :ho2 !

Gill

Paul, thats another good year, I recall you have had the pleasure of doing this previously in the past. Many more years of woodwork to you.

John

The toys are great and what a great gesture. Your projects are even better, they are fantastic. I am not worthy. Well done.

Hi Paul, :eek:ccasion5:
For years I have made stuff and donated to one cause or another, it leaves one with a nice warm glow knowing that you have 'done your bit' for those less fortunate, so to speak. But I have to say, that what you have done year after year, surpasses anything that I have managed or ever hope to.
What a truly wonderful, selfless gesture.
I was always told as a young boy that it was 'better to give than receive' When I got older I knew what was meant by that statement. And it is true. The joy one gets from the 'giving' to another is a wonderful feeling. You are a wonderful human being my friend. Bringing a lot of joy into a lot of childrens lives.
I salute you. Paul. Well done.
All the best. Trev. =D> =D> =D> =D>

Back