• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tormek T7, complete and with hand tool kit

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

py6km

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a lightly used Tormek T7 for sale - I bought it new several years ago, and I've used it perhaps a dozen times to sharpen some chisels. It comes with all the original bits and pieces (e.g., TT-50 Truing and Dressing Tool, SP-650 Stone Grader, WM-200 Angle Setting Guide, PA-70 Honing Paste). I also bought a hand tool kit at the same time, which will be included, along with an additionally purchased heavy duty Tormek canvas cover. This would be an excellent set up for someone - it's simply too much for my meagre needs, and I'm trying to free up much needed space in the garage!

I will pop some images up later when I'm back home.

This is collection only (from Bristol), as it's heavy. First to see will buy, I'm sure.

The new T8 (I'm not sure what the difference between the two is) and hand tool kit, cover etc. would be over £800.

Given the conditions and the extras I therefore think £400 is reasonable.

Back