Tormek Supergrind 1200 water through replacement

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adrspach

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get one in UK. I have tried google something out but only hit was in US or the bigger versions of it. Or does anyone know for sure that the bigger 250 version fits?

I do have someone (hopefully with 3D printer large enough. Any of you have a program or scan for one of those that i could have to try?

I will also explore possibility is someone has it relatively close to Bedfordshire to borrow and scan it somewhere to have it printed.

Do you have one that you want to replace, so know the measurements?
I'm sure I've got an old one from a Tormek 2000 somewhere....

Unfortunately to buy it from Shmidt is not possible as they would not deliver to UK.

Unfortunately to buy it from Shmidt is not possible as they would not deliver to UK.

I sent an email to Dieter Schmid asking about this; however, I did put the trough in the cart and went through the checkout process using a UK address I know in the Birmingham area. I stopped just short of paying for the order, but I didn't have any problems with the address. Shipping was €12.90 and the VAT was correctly calculated at 20-percent, instead of the 16-percent for Germany.

I was tempted to complete the experiment and place the order, but this would only confuse my friend when the trough arrived.

I went through the same process, put my address in and card details and from there #it would not allow me to do anything further. Oddly enough it was showing me postage only € 5.90.
However it is not all bad as it gave me the parts original number and from that I was able to find supplier here in UK and it should be on the way here hopefully soon. I will report once it is here if it is what I wanted.

Alls good and thank to you and Westcountry Woodworking Machinery I do have now new original Tormek trough which fits.

Back