Tormek jigs and leather wheels for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imperial

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just acquired a tormek grinder which came with various jigs for turners. Not being one of that rare breed :wink: I'd like to sell these.

They all look like new but have been used ( open packets ) and also a leather wheel kit jig see here
http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.asp? ... =1&jump=44
which is attached to the machine and not boxed, I can take off easily. again it looks hardly used.

I'd rather sell it all to one person to make postage easy but happy to split.
This is a pic of the actual ones
2vd2yc3.jpg

Prices half retail more or less I think?
SVS-50 Multi-Jig £20 plus postage
LA-120 Profiled Leather Honing Wheel £15 plus postage
SVD-110 Toolrest £9 plus postage
SVD-185 Turning Tool Jig £25 plus postage
or the lot for £60 plus postage

I'll take the svd185 please, assuming paypal is okay ?

I have one already but could do with a second to avoid swopping from dry grinder to Tormek.

Cheers, Paul :D

paulm":18ell8ku said:

I have one already but could do with a second to avoid swopping from dry grinder to Tormek.

You'll soon have more jigs for the Tormek than Paul C has honing guides :lol: - Rob

I'd like the others please BN.

I'm seeing Paul next week so one possibility is to send the lot to him??

I can pay you by paypal too if that is ok

Bob

woodbloke":1zmyrznr said:
paulm":1zmyrznr said:

You'll soon have more jigs for the Tormek than Paul C has honing guides :lol: - Rob

I heard that......... :lol:

I don't have a paypal account, but the missus says she'll open one for me? and I'll need to know who you'd like to use for postage to get a cost for that? please pm me details and I'll get back to you both asap. Your welcome to pick them up or if we can work out a close by pick up point? I'll be going to the D&M show in a few weeks but that may be too long to wait ?

Thanks
:D

BN,

Unless you are going to be using a paypal account for something else then I would not suggest you open one just for us.

If you like I can organise a courier to pick up from your address and pay you for the lot and then split the costs with paul when I see him at WAKA's bash on Saturday. I can send you a cheque or transfer the dosh direct to your bank account if you PM me the a/c number and sort code.

Is this OK with you and Paul???

Bob

Great by me guys !

I can pp you my share of the costs in the meantime Bob if you let me have details.

Technically I'm okay on this one Rob as it's actually for use with the dry grinder so it doesn't count as another tormek jig :whistle: :lol:

I have the sorby grinding toolrest thing for the dry grinder and just demounted the same fingernail profiling jig from it to use on the tormek, which is what I use most, but occasionally if I want to reprofile a gouge I wish I had the option still on the dry grinder, so now I'm sorted :D

(PS I already have the other two :wink: )

I know what you mean about Paul C's honing guides though, a bit of a collector I think :wink: :lol: :lol:

Hi Paul,

Shall I pay BN for the lot plus the courier and then we can settle up @ Waka's?

BN and I are in PM contact already.

Bob

Latest posts

Back