Tormek honing diamond bit

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanericson

Reaction score
Morning all,
Is there an alternative to tormeks own honing diamond bit as all there products are so over priced,
Also my son has given me his machine(250) so I’m sorting out the best of his and mine and was wondering the best way to sell the excess.

Morning all,
Is there an alternative to tormeks own honing diamond bit as all there products are so over priced,
Also my son has given me his machine(250) so I’m sorting out the best of his and mine and was wondering the best way to sell the excess.

Put the items in the forum classified's

When you have made at least 25 posts, you can list your excess items in the For Sale forum.

Morning all,

as a former tormek owner, I'd say no, unless you can create something yourself that's very different. Not sure how long the truing bits last, but I recall buying a new one ($50) a while ago and being unhappy with the rate that it was consumed by truing the wheel.

I tried a few generic tormek attachments and the reality is the market isn't big enough for there to be a good alternative to tormek's stuff aside from going without a machine like that entirely (which is what I did).

Back