• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tormek 2000

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topconker

Established Member
Reaction score
I've got a Tormek 2000 with loads of accessories I'm thinking about selling as It's not being used, just wondered if there would be any interest here before I post?
Been advised to add pics and a price so will do so later

market-place-rules-guidelines-please-read-before-posting-t54359.html

7 -Descriptions.
Members should describe the item/s for sale or wanted to the best of their ability in their first post. Any pictures and information should also be within the post and should not be linked to another site other than tool sites etc to give readers some idea on the nature of what is being sold or wanted.

8 –Pricing.
No posting of For Sale items without a fixed price. Posts without a price will simply be deleted without warning or notification, as will any For Sale posts that are framed as an auction or masquerading as an auction of any description. "Best price" or "best offer" etc. or words or phrases to that effect will be treated as an auction and deleted.

T2000 for sale barely used, bought it and used once. £150 collection only please

Attachments

• Tormek 007.JPG
    Tormek 007.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 816
Hi, how much would postage be for the woodturners jig and the multi jig? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back