tools2004

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bugbear":1h4ctznw said:
I've invented the cross post!
Like hell you have. :lol:

Pah! No cider? Not that it matters, 'cos theoretically I'm supposed to be on holiday with my folks, so disappearing off in the evening (having already disappeared all day) is going to be a no-no. Heigh ho. Don't disgrace the good galootish name now, you hear? :lol:

Cheers, Alf

mudman":3720cvrq said:
Hang on, good Cornish men and women going on holiday to Devon? :shock:
What on Earth is the world coming to? :roll:
Heck, it's only for a couple of nights! Anyway only my dad can claim to be Cornish, and be assured - he'll complain the whole time. :roll: Still, it's worth it for when he breaks into smiles, and almost song, when we cross the Tamar back again. Bless him. :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Not Cornish, and keen to stay that way. :shock:

Just a blow in, then......

Noel

mudman":15gljvrz said:
Alf":15gljvrz said:
I'm supposed to be on holiday with my folks

Hang on, good Cornish men and women going on holiday to Devon? :shock:
What on Earth is the world coming to? :roll:

But lots of English people go on holiday to foreign parts - even Cornwall, so why shouldn't they come here? :wink: :) :) :)

<just in case>
this is feeble humour!
</just in case>

Umm, is it only me who begrudges every second spent "re-fueling" at these things then? :oops: The idea of going further away from all those goodies voluntarily, before I'm forcibly dragged away, fills me with horror and incomprehension. But then I'm not into Real Ale (I see a pattern emerging here, BB, by the way :lol: )

Cheers, Alf

Seeming to remember BB has tickets for two days, which may explain his willingness to fritter away drooling time... :roll:

Deary me. Surely you're not going to leave BB sitting there all alone nursing a solitary pint? :shock: He's a nice chap, honest he is. I'll vouch for him. As long as you don't mention plane sole flatness you'll be fine... :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Alf":dznydi0r said:
Deary me. Surely you're not going to leave BB sitting there all alone nursing a solitary pint? :shock: He's a nice chap, honest he is. I'll vouch for him. As long as you don't mention plane sole flatness you'll be fine... :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Well, I like beer, honest I do, but I'm only there for one day and there's not really enough time to see everything in that time, so I'd rather stay in the show... Pretty sad really I guess.

Sorry BB :cry:

Meet as arranged in the show and then decide what to do. I'm with Alf (figuratively speaking..) , canny waste valuable nosey time.

Noel

Think it was Brimarc? 11 or 12ish, I don't get into Bristol on the Thursday until about 8.30ish, find a hire car and slowly.... drive down the road.

Noel

Noely":22uj7r8d said:
Think it was Brimarc? 11 or 12ish,
Ah, that narrows it down then... Brimarc have about half a dozen different stands this year. :roll: :lol: I won't even start on "11 or 12ish"...

Noely":22uj7r8d said:
I don't get into Bristol on the Thursday until about 8.30ish, find a hire car and slowly.... drive down the road.
Will you be bringing a car jack and wheel brace with you - just in case? :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Yes, that has been on my mind, but disaster can't happen two years in a row? Only dissappointed one friend last year (was to meet at the airport, guess who had the plane tickets?...) and there's a whole herd going this year, 5 of us, the Irish are coming....

Noel

Meet as arranged in the show and then decide what to do. I'm with Alf (figuratively speaking..) , canny waste valuable nosey time.

Do I gather that a meeting was arranged before I even joined this illustrious forum?

BugBear

bugbear":15qdcw4z said:

Do I gather that a meeting was arranged before I even joined this illustrious forum?

BugBear
No, no, no, whatever makes you think that.........?
Seriously, there was some outloud thinking, but nothing too definite.

Noel

bugbear":hvd5v61e said:
Ah, you see that's what comes of not venturing into the Dark Side that is General Woodworking. :shock: Go stealthily here, and mind you don't step in anything in the gloom... :wink:

Hmm, maybe a fresh thread to confirm exactly when and where would be no bad thing?

Cheers, Alf

Latest posts

Back