TOOLS YOU DIDN’T KNOW YOU NEEDED

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrpercysnodgrass

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a birthday coming up and relatives have been asking my wife what to get me as a present. What do you get the man who has everything? I have all the tools I need but are there tools out there that I don’t necessarily need but would be nice to have. Any suggestions for tools costing under £100?

Perhaps a packet of spare bubbles for the level?
You may not need them right away, but it would be fun to ask.
I keep my spare bubbles by the left handed screwdrivers and tartan paint. I once found I only had a short stand to hand, so sent a bloke to ask for a long stand. He came back empty handed about an hour later, still confused!

Think about upgrading your existing collection with small quality items - eg: plenty of Veritas (or other quality manufacturer) gizmos below £100 - honing guides, bevel gauge, dovetail saw, straight edge.

Just type Veritas into the search box on Axminster site.

It may not broaden your woodworking capability but they will be a pleasure to use!

Ulmia 728/2 The rarer long stem model or one of these 👇 a chevalet de marquetry

1656671244563.png

Than you for all the suggestions so far, keep them coming. I had forgotten about the kinetic hammers, I do like them so may put one on the list, also the ulmia cutter, that is not something I have and would be very useful.

Back