tools, machines, and fashion

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

condeesteso

Established Member
Reaction score
It looks like Inca bandsaws have cooled off a bit now - good time to buy. there's a 205 on ebay sticking with no bids at £55... only a while ago they were hitting 100+ easily.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140780778270? ... 500wt_1370

I also noticed the outstanding Record 43 plough had come down a little too but the good ones seem to be increasing again - no wonder as it is a diminutive 'blinder'.
Record 52 1/2 vices - around £25 at the moment... bargain!!

Any other 'out-of-fashion' bargains worth knowing about??

"the good ones seem to be increasing again "..........Yeah.....they've all switched to Record 073's too....I want one, but NOT at £100-plus...sheesh, they're not gold-plated! Sam

excellent Mark, I wish you good luck... but I have noticed in the past that if you are onto something best keep quiet round here!

custard":12crq0um said:
A few years ago they were back down at £50, at least according to this post,

inca-bandsaw-t43150.html

I guess there's a lot of volatility on Ebay pricing...patience pays!
Indeed, and it's probably the best £50 I ever spent. If I had the space I'd buy all the Inca bandsaws that come up on eBay for less than £150

It's not just prices that wax and wane. A while ago, I was looking for a 3/16" mortice chisel. Like rocking horse droppings, they were. Got one eventually, from a dealer. Now you can't move for 'em on the 'Bay - hundreds of 'em (slight exaggeration; but you know what I mean).

Latest posts

Back