Tools 2005 Thursday roll-call please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Just so's I can get some kind of handle on how many names and faces I won't be able to remember :oops: , could anyone who's going on Thursday say "aye", please? I did a rough tot-up on the original thread, but not all were definite at the time.

Also can anyone staying in Exmouth at a certain Arts and Crafts style hotel on Wednesday and/or Thursday night also indicate same? I think I know, but these pesky PMs get deleted in the quick turnover in my inbox. :oops:

Anyway, that's two "ayes" from me to start with. :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Alf

Aye, aye or Aye and Aye, whichever you prefer. Second Aye is for Thurs night!

Cheers

Tim

I'll be there at Tools 2005 on Thursday Alf. But count me out on the hotel as I've heard there's a rowdy bunch staying there!

Regards, John

Aye for the show
Nay for the Hotel (sadly :( )
Flipping Wife is afraid I'll "spend too much"..........As if! :whistle:
Philly :D

Aye,aye,aye,aye,aye

erm might be a bit of a gloat there :oops:

Tickets bought for Thursday and Friday, hotel booked for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Well it is my first visit to this show and its quite along way, don't want to miss anything. :roll:

Thought I might bump this one up the list again.

You know, I can't help wishing I'd known you'd all actually say "aye". I'd have chosen something different.

Maybe "wibble"... :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Thursday and Friday, 5 rooms booked in Exmouth, by all acounts it has an excellent bar.

Noel

Latest posts

Back