Tools 2005 - Irish Possie

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Mahon

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I know it's early yet - but not as early as Alf got in
https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4940&highlight=tools+2005

I'm thinking of driving via rosslare - pembrooke if any of the irish contingent fancy car sharing? I flew to the Ally Pally show but the check in staff looked at me slightly strangely on the way back :roll: so I think driving makes sense this time, especially as I can't really see ho to get to the wilds of devon easily without hiring a car!

So any takers? was thinking about traveling wednesday evening from rosslare (since to consensus in may was the thursday seemed the best day) and returning saturday afternoon. My actual point of origin is unclear at the moment - depends on who I am pretending to work for in november, but would be one of meath/dublin, wexford, or Cork.

Cheers
Les

Can I give an 'expression of interest' rather than a firm commitment, Les? I do want to go this year having missed out last year, but I'm not sure if I'll have got over the shock of becoming a parent by November :shock: :wink:

Cheers,
Neil

PS How big is the boot on this car of yours?? :p :twisted:

Neil,

Humm Yes impending fatherhood - i can see how that would get in the way!

I bought a mondeo estate after trashing the last car, plenty big for most things, the machines will have to stay behind, probably just as well for my bank balance!

Les

Back