Tools 2005 Competition Pictures

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveL

Established Member
Reaction score
OK so this is not everything by along way, the setup was not ideal for taking pictures, bars and rails in the way. I took pictures of stuff I liked, was intruded by and wished I had the skill to make.
Dscn3884s.jpg

Dscn3885s.jpg

Loverly desk, with embossed leather inlay top.
Dscn3886s.jpg

Looked like it was comfortable.
Dscn3888s.jpg

The way the top expanded caught my eye.
Dscn3892s.jpg

The size was huge!
Dscn3894s.jpg

Just love that grain.
Dscn3871s.jpg

Glad my grandchildren haven't seen this.
Dscn3865s.jpg

Shame about the metal latch.
Dscn3866s.jpg

The owner can sit anywhere they want.
Dscn3874s.jpg

And I just like traction engines, anyone who’s seen some of my other posts will know that.

Anyone else got any more to post?

Dave - Great pictures, thanks, love that desk & wish I could do something like that. I couldn't go to the show this year but I'm planning next years trip already :)

I think the standard and overall level is illustrated in the turning tool storage cabinet on the right hand side of the first picture.

If that is the tool box, imagine what the production pieces are like!!! =P~

Dave,
Thanks for the pictures - I only had my camera there for a short time on Friday before I had to leave - predictably I had left it in the hotel on Thrursday :roll:

Thanks for those, Dave.

SVB":26l9ufey said:
I think the standard and overall level is illustrated in the turning tool storage cabinet on the right hand side of the first picture.
Ah, now that was entered at the SouthWest Forest Wood Fair too. Well that's one piece I don't have to mind about not seeing then. :D

Cheers, Alf

These pictures give those of us who couldn't attend a valuable insight into the show. Thanks for posting them :) .

Gill

HI Folks
Due to brain fade I forgot to post these pics of the competition entries at the show.
DSCF1447.jpg

Interesting little tables with hidden drawer.

DSCF1444.jpg

A shot of some beautiful tables and cabinets...

DSCF1441.jpg

And these mighty fine boxes.

Cheers
Philly :D

Back