Tools '04 - Thursday meet up

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Dunno why I have to do this, but as no one else has... :roll:

Okay folks, time to firm up on time and place on this now. Seems we've got 10 or so of us, not counting stand-manning members, all there on Thursday, so any preferences? So far we've had suggested:

Terry of Chestnut suggested meeting up "at his place" (#138) which worked at Stoneleigh
BriMarc's Veritas stand #459 at "11ish"
Lunchtime natter over hall catering

If you have a preference, speak now, or else I choose with the aid of a pin. :p

Cheers, Alf

Alf":11jctwcq said:
...or else I choose with the aid of a pin. :p
Hey - that's my job! :wink:
No particular preference for me, assuming I am able to find my way there that is... :roll:

Alf":3j1ra1oz said:
Dunno why I have to do this, but as no one else has... :roll:

Okay folks, time to firm up on time and place on this now. Seems we've got 10 or so of us, not counting stand-manning members, all there on Thursday, so any preferences? So far we've had suggested:

Terry of Chestnut suggested meeting up "at his place" (#138) which worked at Stoneleigh
BriMarc's Veritas stand #459 at "11ish"
Lunchtime natter over hall catering

If you have a preference, speak now, or else I choose with the aid of a pin. :p

Cheers, Alf

Any suits me. I was going to do a thread along these lines, but it seems you beat me too it. I've been too busy securing the workshop.....

Adam

Aragorn":20ovslzg said:
Alf":20ovslzg said:
...or else I choose with the aid of a pin. :p
Hey - that's my job! :wink:
No particular preference for me, assuming I am able to find my way there that is... :roll:

How you getting there Aragorn?

Adam

thomaskennedy":1e0kdyb8 said:
what about us Friday/Saturday-ers :(

:wink: Ta, Tom
Go and start your own thread, you 'orrible late-comer. :p :wink:

Aragorn, ROTFL :lol: :lol: I'd forgotten that.

Cheers, Alf

I think Terry's stand sounds a good idea if he's happy - like Chris said Brimarc's stand was horrendous last year - although may have had something to do with Norm being there! Perhaps a little later though 11.30/12.00? Just so everyone's got there. Or even later still, just before lunch time so some of us could go and grab some lunch perhaps?
It will be good to put some faces to names.
Cheers
Gidon

Hi Guys

You're more than welcome to invade the area near our stand, we should be in the same place as last year which means we'll have a large space near some fire doors by our stand, tailor made for such meetings!

Ours will be the crimson coloured stand in case you can't find it, with a big cut out of a tree (see the logo <<<<). I say this as we've spent moderate sums of money on our stand and people still tell us they didn't see us!

See you all there!

gidon":2ndtcu9l said:
Perhaps a little later though 11.30/12.00? Just so everyone's got there. Or even later still, just before lunch time so some of us could go and grab some lunch perhaps?

I'd reckon thats a good idea - meet somewhere easy - like Terry's - then move on for lunch if people are inclined. 12:00 sounds a good idea.

Adam

I do hope you 'orrible little lot that are going to the show will be taking some pretty pictures?! Just to rub our noses in it or course!! :lol:

SimonA

tx2man":f8jwmov9 said:
see you've changed avatar, was your arm aching? :lol:
Wouldn't yours? I've been trimming the end of that board for months... :roll: :lol:

So we're converging on Terry's Emporium of Unguents and Rare Spices then? Just some uncertainty on time. I have a feeling I'm supposed to be meeting up with TPTB for lunch. :? Better see what I can do about that. :roll:

Si, if I can remember to stop drooling long enough to get out the camera, I'll try. Only 'cos you asked. :twisted:

Cheers, Alf

12 at Terry's place sounds fine to me. I'll try and bring my camera as well.

All supposing I don't blow myself up on Saturday with our fireworks display...
8" looks so much bigger than 6" (shell, that is - what did you think I was talking about :wink: :D :D )

Pete

cambournepete":326kiema said:
8" looks so much bigger than 6" (shell, that is - what did you think I was talking about :wink: :D :D )
Grinding wheels. What did you think we were thinking...? :wink:

Latest posts

Back