toolman.co.uk

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLD

Established Member
Reaction score
Ordered a number of items and got order confirmation 2nd of the month still no goods but no charges to card yet Three emails later no replys so sent one with read receipt still nothing so not being opened?.Web site is fully functional but does not give any telephone number.
Are they still trading any info would be helpful as i have not been in this position before.

Hmmmm...
Usually i'd just give them a ring in these sorts of situations (i can see their 'allow 28 days' phrase) but they seem very reluctant to give out their phone number, a quick look through all the pages and i can't see it anywhere...

Jim

Don't forget Old that the Read Receipt box has a send option - Yes or No.
With your experience so far I'd vote with my feet, or fingers.

Rgds

Noel

Managed to find an address and another email, if that's any help:
[email protected]

Toolman UK
Myers Grove Lane
Malin Bridge
Sheffield S6 5JG
United Kingdom

No, wait. Off the downloadable order form:

Phone: +44 011 4233 0128
Fax: +44 011 4233 0141

Ta-dah!

Blimey, not sure I'd be too keen on an outfit quite so concealing of its contact details... :?

Cheers, Alf

Alf i used your new address and it Looks like its a one man operation i just got this reply:-Dear Chris,

Sorry for the delay, I have been away on holiday and just come back to a mess of orders to sort as my fill in was really busy too.
What Im having to do is take orders home with me and do them from there to try and catch up.
Yours I will take with me tonight and get off to you tomorrow.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Wishes
Daniel Grayson

So the 'fill in' was not answering the email hopefully all will end well.

Old,

I used them sometime last year. They were slow then too, and funnily eneough when I did get a response, it was just the same - they had just come back from holiday, had a backlog, etc. They might take a lot of time off, or it might be a stock excuse.

Either way, the order arrived just after I prompted them. Patience is a virtue, but I don't have much when it comes to slow suppliers.

Hope your order arrives soon.

Steve

Back