Toolfair

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been to this in the past? I just got a flyer for it at Harrogate in March. I wondered if it is worth going to? Also does it cost anything or is it free?

Been every year except last year. Not as good as hoped for, used more as an excuse for a day off! The usual suspects have stands there such as dewalt, bosch etc, but prices not too good. We went and looked at kit and then went home and found it on the web cheaper. Last couple were at coventry football ground.
You can register online or pick up a copy of professional builder from the merchants and use registration form in there.
If you have a couple of mates and just fancy a day out its ok, but don't go hoping to find big bargains.
Regards, Neil.

The usual suspects have stands there such as dewalt, bosch etc, but prices not too good. We went and looked at kit and then went home and found it on the web cheaper.

Neil put it much better than I did :?

By "Usual show offers" I meant discounts on the RRP but still pricey. Maybe a good opportunity to see stuff in the flesh before buying online though - and I see they are still offering the free bacon sarnie :D

Bob

Back