Tool sources in London and Cornwall

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Folks,

I've finally, with galootish help, got up some info on the above topic here, but most of the London info is pretty old. If anyone can confirm or deny any of these now or in the future, I'd be very grateful. Ta muchly. :D

Cheers, Alf

Can't help much with sources for old tools but you might want to add a .html extension to that file so that mere mortals can read it. :wink:

Andrew
(who has hand-crafted HTML before so can at least get the gist of it)

Mod note: - Fixed

Urgh. :roll: Thanks, Andrew. The whole uploading of it was a 'mare for some reason, so it figures. :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Edit: Okay, if some kind lady or gentleman would try it now, I'd be obliged. Cross everything... :|

Okay,

I can see that this is going to be a long drawn out process. :?

Having changed the filename Alf's link should of course now point here.

Unless there is some Cornish conspiracy not not reveal sources of old tools. :wink:

Andrew[/u]

Alf,

Thanks for a useful list. Despite being a semi-Londoner, I am afraid I can't add to it at the moment but shall do so should I stumble across anything worthwhile

andrewm":2um94asm said:
Having changed the filename Alf's link should of course now point here.
<Sigh> :roll: I remembered to change the link on the main dealer page, but not this one :roll: Some days you have to wonder whether the struggle out of the strait jacket was worth it... :oops: Thanks, Andrew.

Cheers, Alf

Hi Chris

waterhead37":1flaifjc said:
Alf, Thanks for a useful list. Despite being a semi-Londoner, I am afraid I can't add to it at the moment but shall do so should I stumble across anything worthwhile

This must be the first time that I've known you not to come straight back with at least six url's from your favourites. :shock:

Cheers
Neil

Hi Alf,
I'll be able to check out the Cross st. and the Brick Lane emporiums,
but the others are the lairs of the meniacal bi-peds :twisted:

and no ,there isn't any parking!

and yes,i am glued to the drivers seat!

TX

tx2man":xhr55vel said:
Hi Alf,
I'll be able to check out the Cross st. and the Brick Lane emporiums,
but the others are the lairs of the meniacal bi-peds :twisted:

I used the Cross St place a few times until about 2.5 years ago, when I found that it had closed down. So, unless it's resurrected on the same site, that one's gone I'm afraid.

One more for you in S London: Jeffrey & Collard, 788 London Rd Thornton Heath (heading south towards IKEA/ Croydon)

John Forbes

Back