Tool shows/discounts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammy.se

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to make some tool purchases soon (festool, Metabo). Are there any tool shows or discounts that people know about that I can't take advantage of?

Not super urgent - I can wait a few weeks for the right deal.

I was at the FFX show earlier in the year, but didn't need the tools back then.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

As far as I am aware the Lurgy has cocked it all up and there aren't any confirmed shows etc on this year. Maybe PM Peter Sefton as he will probably know for sure what is on and what is not as he is normally at most of them displaying his terribly sparkly and addictive metalized heroine substitute :p

All my national / local dealer shows have been cancelled this year.

2021 earliest when we may resume - all depending.

Everyone I speak to is flat out too with increased sales and have no appetite to disrupt with a show / extra cost / discounts etc..

Hope this helps, cheers,
Nick

Thanks for the replies. This is what I am seeing also... Oh well, hopefully the FFX show next Feb will still be on!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I am afraid all shows I am aware of are off until next year, and most tool dealers are doing their best to restock after factory shutdowns and increased demand. International shipping costs have increased dramatically due to the lack of flights and ships stuck in ports, so I would suggest if you see a price that's right go ahead and buy.

Cheers Peter

Back