Tool Rack System

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
It’s hard to believe that it’s been nearly a year since I’ve moved up’t north to Lincolnshire. :? I’m ashamed to say that in that time I don’t think I’ve done a single ‘woodworking project' :oops: :shock:

The house has been knocked into pieces, put together again and the inside is nearly finished. For awhile I was scared as my list of things to do for the house just kept growing but now the end is in sight :eek:

As I've been using my workshop as a place just to store tools and machine mdf it's got out of hand so last week, now that the nicer weather is here I decided to sort it out and get organize so it can be used for some REAL woodworking :D

To help organize my hand tools I thought I'd re-do my tool rack. Below are my results;

01.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

Got the idea from Philly, who told me about his french cleat 'tool-rack' at Tools04 and also an old FWW tools & shops issue.

A place for everything and everything in its place - I wonder how long it will last?

what's a french cleat tool?

I'm making cleats like that for a plasma TV in the office. Was just going to run it through the TS

Wizer-you joking? :wink:
Charley-looks great, Mate!
Also a little spare space for "expansion"...... :wink:
Keep up the good work,
Philly :D

Looks good Charley. As Philly said, leave plenty of room for expansion :wink:

You're doing a good job there, Charley. Now, how about scattering a few shavings around to make the place look more lived in ;) :)...

Gill

Charley

A nice uncluttered tool rack well done.

Is that avatar your new workshop?

Andy

dedee":33uvhw6v said:
Is that avatar your new workshop?
Yes, that's my (nearly) 1 year old workshop... Slightly bigger then my old 6x2m workshop I had in Worthing :twisted:

Gill":2s5n5xom said:
Now, how about scattering a few shavings around to make the place look more lived in ;) :)...
Give it a few days and you won't be able to see the bench/floor for shavings and dust :?

That's why posting workshop photos online is a good idea as it makes you clear up a bit :lol:

dedee":20kns00k said:
Charley...Is that avatar your new workshop?
No. That's Boeing's storage facility... :roll:

Nice storage, Charley. Trouble is those tools look a bit lonely; hand tools like to go around in large herds you know. :wink: I mean to say, six planes? Sheesh. :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Latest posts

Back