tool gloat ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

al3ph

Established Member
Reaction score
The danger of ebay, £80 delivered..

Looks like a router collet extension in there which`d be 50 quid on it`s own..

And a bunch of chisels, no idea if any of them are any good though, but the router bits etc should make it a fair gamble.

Attachments

• goodhaul.JPG
    goodhaul.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 210
If those pale handled carving tools in the roll are Pfeil then they would be £20+ each.
If the diamond plate is not a Chinese toy one, that could be £50 on its own.
Not sure about the dark-handled carving tools. Crown? Henry Taylor? Whatever they are, there's a dozen of them.

Well done you!

Here `s a couple more pictures from the ebay listing.

AndyT":3695pplv said:
If those pale handled carving tools in the roll are Pfeil then they would be £20+ each.
If the diamond plate is not a Chinese toy one, that could be £50 on its own.
Not sure about the dark-handled carving tools. Crown? Henry Taylor? Whatever they are, there's a dozen of them.

Well done you!

Attachments

• haul1.JPG
    haul1.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 145
  • haul2.JPG
    haul2.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 145
should arrive next week, i'll be sure to try and identify them, and post the results. not expecting anything special but a fair haul of handy tools :)

Are you buying these to sell? If so then I would be interested in the Axminster chisels!

heh, nah for my own use, just stocking up my workshop with various odds and ends.

they are only 25 quid new, so I'd just buy those.

=Adam=":2dfxitc5 said:
Are you buying these to sell? If so then I would be interested in the Axminster chisels!

Latest posts

Back