Tool Girl

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Move over Norm, give tool girl her own show.
Its Nigella without the lard.
Just cut & cut & cut :lol:

:shock: :shock: I turned it off when she started making saw noises "nnneeeeeaaaaawwwwwww" :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA, more, I want to see more! ](*,)

Now why did I go out and fit up my workshop with all that shiny expensive stuff when all I need is a circular saw with a ripping guide? :shock:

I suppose her name is truly accurate though, she IS a tool!

Cheers

Mark

Good evening,
Oh yes! I spent happy time watching it :lol: and go straight to share with my French mates
Best regards

She's got a TV programme, I've seen it. She helped a woman make a fence. It was an OK fence, with less messing around than you might expect. I think there may have been a gate.

I think she's better than Tommy Walsh.

She's on a par with that Orlando guy I watched on QVC awhile back . With a bit of 'handling and finishing skills I'd give her the key to my shed anytime . Even supoly the two tissues for her hooter . Don't think her indoors would be much pleased mind you . Cheers !

TrimTheKing":1cyxlbbv said:
I suppose her name is truly accurate though, she IS a tool!

But not quite a girl?

I've also seen the TV show. It's worse!

Ah - this brings back memories.

If I remember rightly her name is Maggs and she used to have shows that were on Home and Leisure. It was a real laugh as she was a real human being (apart maybe from the teeth) having problems with various aspects of DIY.

I particularly remember her attempt to repair damaged drywall and giving up in frustration as she was unable to get a smooth finish.

Thanks for the memory

:D :D

Misterfish

Oh that's just priceless, how come nobody else needs to make machinery noises when they do dummy cuts? I think we all should...

Maybe she should not worry her pretty little head with man things and go bake some cakes

Aidan

Back