Tool Cabinet

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup! No Narnia in the bottom cupboard but this :-

nhamay5.gif

Chris,

I've told you before and I'll tell you again - do not publish photos of my workshop without permission!

Cheers

Tim

Chris (or others)

How do you manage a project like this that takes place over a long time? I find that if I don't do something on a project every few weeks or so then I completely forget where my thought processes had got to and have to start all over again :oops:

Any tips?

Roger

waterhead37":38c8iqim said:
Thought I had better update this thing. All I need to do now is to carve the handles for the outer doors/drawers..
Wow Chris!

Here I pretend I'm too busy for much forum reading and I missed your update. Wow! [did I already say that? Wow...]

It really is one of the nicest cabinets--let alone tool cabinets--I've seen. Fantastic job.

Wow.

Mike

That's it :twisted:
The teddy bears been thrown

tantrum - stamping - screaming :cry:

It's not only better than mine it's way better !

Let me guess amateur entry for our little storage competition!

Humph [-(

Oh well must go for a lie down a rest a while, so I can re-compose myself

Chris,

So now I'm all rested and guilty for my outburst, I can say well done. :oops:

What a beauty, I just love the bold crotch veneers, and the overall proportions.

What is in the lower cabinet? :?: :?: :?:

I mentioned to my wife the other day my initial thoughts for Tool Cabinet 2 (Hammers, mallets, pliers, screw drivers, drill bits, sockets, spanners etc )

And she had a fit and showed me the list of house furniture I had already promised to do. So I showed her your wonderful cabinet and her mood darkened. :?

So I guess some stealth building will be the order of the day, after the Love Chairs are ready.

Well done again and thanks for inspiring us all to greater things

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Back