Tool Cabinet

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow :shock:

Absolutely beautiful, Chris - I'm not a fan of mahogany but I think you might just have converted me! Maybe its just because I've only been exposed to faux-mahogany, the real deal is something else.

The contents aren't bad either! :p

Adam":22r28i9h said:
Can you do some more close ups by any chance?
I'll second that!

Neil

Its alright I s'pose, if you like that sort of thing

:twisted: :twisted:

Really fabulous Chris, well done.

=D> =D> =D> =D>

Cheers

Tim

Wow, that's something to really aspire too. It's more beautiful than any furniture I've got in my house!
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Fantastic work, Chris. An inspiration.
Stewart

Looks amazing, Chris! :shock: :shock:
Can we see the low cupboard and drawers? Or do you keep your routers in there..... :lol:
Philly :D

Oooooooo!!! If sometime in the next 50 years I make something even half as big, and half as good, I can die happy. :D

Well done.

Chris, you've done it yet again. Respect...nuff said.

Ike

Thank you everyone for all your kind remarks - it really adds to the pleasure of (almost) finishing it!

Philly, the bottom section is very nearly empty :!: at present. I haven't yet worked out what is best to put inside - at the moment there is a chest of carving tools - somewhat temporarily there as it mainly holds tools I don't use a lot.

BTW I am not entering this in the competition for anyone who might have thought that :wink:

Chris......

Suddenly I'm put off finishing my tool cabinet. That is one of the best pieces I have seen. There are no adjectives to do it justice. Even you have excelled yourself
:shock:

Chris

That is some piece of work, you must be proud of it.

I thought at first a bit over the top just for tools BUT looking at what you have in there What an heirloom you have created.

=D> =D> =D> =D>

Les

Lee, Tony, Les,

Thank you very much. Les, I agree it is a bit OTT perhaps but I did want to be able to say to the grandkids "Everything you need to build furniture and even make a living, is in there, so don't flog it unless you are completely broke!"

Back