• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Titan lathes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

dennisk

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been looking at various lathes for the past while, as stated in previous posts. I had been looking at the Robust American beauty and the Steinert Gamma 300/1100. One is steel built up and the other cast. Now, a Black Line Titan 400 has come up, and it is only 1100 kms away! The price doesn't matter because if I like something or want something I will get it some way or the other. I know Blister has one and loves it. Any feed back from other owners or users would be appreciated. Thanks DK

Blister

Established Member
Reaction score
Blister has one and loves it
O yes , BOY does he love it :D

Just come up from the workshop now :D , had a session after some time off the lathe :(

I had a guest around sent to me by Mike at Classic hand tools to try out the Titan , as the gent was retiring and wanted to buy a better lathe , he looked at most other expensive lathes , When he left he said he had one more lathe to check out and it was the Oneway 2146 , so off he went .

and in the end he purchased a Titan 315 , Wise man :lol:

http://www.classichandtools.com/acatalo ... athes.html

Finial

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw one at Temple Barns last week and they look very impressive for big pieces. How do you like using yours for small spindles?

Terry

Latest posts