Titan lathes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennisk

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been looking at various lathes for the past while, as stated in previous posts. I had been looking at the Robust American beauty and the Steinert Gamma 300/1100. One is steel built up and the other cast. Now, a Black Line Titan 400 has come up, and it is only 1100 kms away! The price doesn't matter because if I like something or want something I will get it some way or the other. I know Blister has one and loves it. Any feed back from other owners or users would be appreciated. Thanks DK

Blister has one and loves it

O yes , BOY does he love it :D

Just come up from the workshop now :D , had a session after some time off the lathe :(

I had a guest around sent to me by Mike at Classic hand tools to try out the Titan , as the gent was retiring and wanted to buy a better lathe , he looked at most other expensive lathes , When he left he said he had one more lathe to check out and it was the Oneway 2146 , so off he went .

and in the end he purchased a Titan 315 , Wise man :lol:

http://www.classichandtools.com/acatalo ... athes.html

I saw one at Temple Barns last week and they look very impressive for big pieces. How do you like using yours for small spindles?

Terry

Back