Timber Prices: B&Q CLS drops 38p

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is hopefully a good sign.
Interestingly Arnold Lavers rang me the other day, " just to see if I needed anything" and to offer me a discount if I order something in January.
I hope this means the supply is catching up with the demand and prices will drop in general. Probably not by as much as they should but some.

Ollie

I am looking for cls at the moment to frame an old steading for my workshop. All my local timber merchants prices are mad. Wickes is the cheapest here by far at £4-50 for a 2.4m length (havent tried b@q) The timber merchants are around £3-00/£3-50 per METRE plus VAT. Problem is looking for 3metre lengths or longer as its a taller building. WIll probably look further south and see what the prices are although the delivery put the price up a bit. The prices in Inverness have jumped hugely in the last year.
Alasdair

Just checked wickes online and they have 3m lengths for £6-25 for 38x63 and £10-45 for 38x89. Band Q seem to only do 2.4m
Alasdair

Back