Timber Merchants

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrA

Established Member
Reaction score
For all forum members in the Leigh area in Lancashire, if you don't know already there's a small family run timber merchants called Boydells, they're bar far the cheapest I've found in the area and their delivery costs are low too. I am lining my prefab garage and was Googling the net when I stumbled upon them. I bought a few sheets of 11mm OSB and 16m of C16 3x2 to check the quality before I order more and it was as good as anywhere else.

Not sure if recommendations are allowed.... :|

Boydells

Welcome to the forum
Sure, recs are allowed, as long as you have no commercial interest in it, otherwise it's fine to put such links in your signature. Like I do.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the welcome, I've watched some of your excellent youtube videos, for a newbie saw dust maker they're great. I usually just lurk on this forum picking up tips and hints, I'm not really accomplished enough to contribute much at the moment.

McGill":1voqhmmq said:
MrA":1voqhmmq said:
I'm not really accomplished enough to contribute much at the moment.
I feel pretty much feel the same.
Is there room (or demand) for a 'Newbie' section of the site here?
Just choose an appropriate sub-forum from the board index and post your question/query/whatever there's many folk on here very willing to help. Don't be shy - jump in with both feet :)

Back