This will make you take a second look

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pip,

Well not ALL the time, but I do get frequent loss of signal, pixelation, and other distortions. My daughter gets this too, even with cable TV. This has happened since digitisation. It's like going back to the 50s. I wouldn't be surprised to see, 'interludes' before long to fill in when 'Normal service will be resumed ASAP.' So much for progress. :roll:

Its as well I don't watch much of the rubbish anyway! Fortunately, I don't have to buy a licence, so I can't complain about the money I 'don't pay'!

I don't know much about art, but I know what I like.......... That is truly awful. :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

I thought about upgrading the aerial , but I'm told it won't make much difference. Most of the people around here get some interference, especially since the Council messed up and O2 got away with erecting a mobile/internet mast on the corner of the street. Big legal battle going on over that, as they were refused permission, via email :roll: but claimed the Council hadn't contacted them. They pulled this 'flanker' in a few places throughout the British isle, but our dullards seemed to let them get away with it.

I really believe that since digital TV came into being, the breakdowns have increased, and the picture quality has degenerated. More and more we get apologies from the likes of Bill Turnbull, for breaks in transmission. There was none of this with the old terrestrial signal, once it ws perfected, and today it really is like going back to the infancy of TV.

Still, as I say, I can always use iplayer if I really WANT to watch something. 8)

Back