This Sawblade -Better than new ones you get today. Really?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think by the looks of it ....it didnt cut through but battered its way through like this (hammer) lol

i wonder if it will cut butter :wink:

RogerBoyle":3pxfcw98 said:
And the sad part is he is or was most probably a member on here

That might explain it! :-" Hat, coat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Door.

Maybe it would cut better if it was put in the saw backwards? :lol: :lol: :lol:

MickCheese":hrgkrn5v said:
It does look like tat but surely the teeth are covered in that plastic stuff they put on the blade when it is sharpened?

Mick
I dunno Mick. I never had a TCT saw sharpened since about 30 years ago. And that was only because it found a hidden nail, and shed a tooth or two! (One of which I found embedded in the cinder-block wall in my old place! )

:mrgreen:

Benchwayze":9bocozzs said:
MickCheese":9bocozzs said:
It does look like tat but surely the teeth are covered in that plastic stuff they put on the blade when it is sharpened?

Mick
I dunno Mick. I never had a TCT saw sharpened since about 30 years ago. And that was only because it found a hidden nail, and shed a tooth or two! (One of which I found embedded in the cinder-block wall in my old place! )

:mrgreen:

I'm only guessing. Maybe I am being a bit too generous to the seller.

I am not normally known as the kind of guy who gives the benefit of the doubt! :twisted:

Mick

He`s certainly an optimistic fella judging by the other tat he is selling & the starting bid prices he is asking :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Its not rust on the blade, he has been using it to cut up the cannabis he has obviously been smoking!

Back