this is driving me insane!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StevieB

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, for any of you good at puzzles etc check this out:

http://www.nailmaster.ru/laser.html

the idea is to get the lazer beam to hit all the lightbulbs. Starts off easy then gets insane!

Password for level 22 (as far as I can get) is rambus, although I expect you all to start from level 1 of course :wink:

Give it a go, but I warn you, its addictive! Also, if you can do level 22, post a map :p

Steve.

Damn you! :wink: Stuck on only level 11.
Why did you have to post this link! :twisted:

HeHe :D

There must be a logical way to do the harder levels, like starting from the last bulb and working backwards, drawing it out and using a pencil to trace lines.... I just cant quite seem to get it right, never have enough of the lenses that you need :roll:

Steve.

Thanks Steve, this is really good :D .
Aragorn, I am too currently stuck on 11 if this is any consolation!

I'm not sure whether to curse you or thank you, Steve! :roll: I'm currently getting nowhere on level 13. :(

Cheers, Alf

Here you go Steve, just to save your frustration :wink: :

reflections.jpg

I hope this is clear enough with the annoying text over it - if not, let me know and I'll do a screen dump of it one move away from the finished problem.

NeilCFD

pipper, you've beaten me too it. Took me this long to upload the piccy

original.jpg

And you have to rotate the final diamand to complete.

Adam

OK, I now have the password for level 25, the final level. If you want me to post it then let me know. :p

You can put this password in then click the minus symbol to go back through the levels to do any level you wish.

It may also help some of you to know that while you cannot fire the lazer through the middle of a brick, it will pass between two bricks that are diagonally next to each other....

:p

Ah you star!
I was so close - always 1 I couldn't get! Now I have to help you out with 18 :?

Come on then - how do you do level 17?
I just don't have the brain for this type of thing. Problem is, I thought I did :?

(Password = dma)

Hurrah! Finally cracked level 17, with 2 lenses unused as well :shock:
Can help you with 18 now Alf.
It's not just me obsessed with this game is it :?

Hurrah! Finally cracked level 17, with 2 lenses unused as well

WHAAAAAAAAA...???

no WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY........??????????????????????????

been messing with the damn thing for HOURS now........

Latest posts

Back