Third time lucky

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog

Established Member
Reaction score
I've asked this question three times now but rather than keep editing it it is being reposted yet again :roll:

I want to list a heavy duty 13mm keyless drill chuck with a tappered JT6 insert on EbayUK but in my description for this item I would like to say 'can also be of use to wood turners' however I've had emails in the past when describing something that is not of use to the people I've suggested could use it :roll: So, do wood turners have a use for this kind of drill chuck is my question ? :wink:

Richard,

I am not a wood turner (metal is more my line when it comes to turning) however, I'd observe that JT6 is a common profile for chucks and that adapters exist from JT6 to MT 2 or 3 etc, so they could be fitted in the tailstock of most lathes or a drill press for that matter with the correct adapter.

Yeah, I think I'll just do a basic description and suggest, might be of use to drill press owners/lathes owners etc, that'll cover it ;)

Cheers.

Never did get around to selling this, kept it and will use it on my lathe instead. It's one of those things you get rid of then one day you think, 'I could use that now' :roll: :D

Latest posts

Back