Thinking outside the box...the Fray Bentos box

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham Orm

Established Member
Reaction score
SWIMBO is laid up with her arm in a sling at the min after an op, so it's down to me and my bad back to sort all the domestic goddess stuff. I bought a couple of nice frozen pies, but SWIMBO doesn't like steak & kidney (I'm supposed to know that of course), so I'll have that and she can have the chicken & veg. I'll then have to throw some away as they're too big for one. Unless of course I can think of a way to cut them up whilst frozen.

Yes........it is saw dust that came through with the blade, however a quick rinse and she'll never know.

Attachments

• Stockport-20131212-00685b.jpg
    Stockport-20131212-00685b.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 798
Bandsaw is essential accessory to a deepfreeze. Sliced frozen loaf - thaws quicker. Frozen lump of mince makes instant burgers. Joint a chicken, etc etc.

You ain't telling me that you ain't got an axe to cut frozen food stuffs :shock:

Anyway wifes was born wth 2 arms, so what's wrong wit the other one??? :twisted:

I have to admit that it were different when i had my right hand in a sling for 6 months last year, but, well, that's different init :mrgreen: I mean, I could still get the cork outa me bottles a Jenlain beer, albeit with SWMBO help, but that's different init?

Back