Thieving sprouts AGAIN

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just come back to this forum after a bit of time off due to a heavy workload and am scouring through the threads. Astonished by the gall of these people in this instance but not surprised per se.

My shed is serviced by the house alarm as required by my insurance. Just a few weeks ago the Police were issuing out free shed alarms at our local Police Tasking meetings such was the recent rise in similar recession related crime.

I often think that the level of permissible self-protection should increase during these periods from one of "reasonable force" for trespass to something much more meaningful and in reflection of these austere times.

As for CCTV, you can bet most of these people will be wearing hoodies and protection against biometric detection unless they are totally out of it due to psychotropic influences. It doesn't help when you can pick up bolt cutters from Lidl or Wickes etc for a few pennies either, but I agree with everyone suggesting lining surfaces and frames with metal. Now's the time to go to town and like Kityuser, this should be a challenge to us all.

kafkaian":2e2gzmyp said:
I've just come back to this forum after a bit of time off due to a heavy workload and am scouring through the threads. Astonished by the gall of these people in this instance but not surprised per se.

My shed is serviced by the house alarm as required by my insurance. Just a few weeks ago the Police were issuing out free shed alarms at our local Police Tasking meetings such was the recent rise in similar recession related crime.

I often think that the level of permissible self-protection should increase during these periods from one of "reasonable force" for trespass to something much more meaningful and in reflection of these austere times.

As for CCTV, you can bet most of these people will be wearing hoodies and protection against biometric detection unless they are totally out of it due to psychotropic influences. It doesn't help when you can pick up bolt cutters from Lidl or Wickes etc for a few pennies either, but I agree with everyone suggesting lining surfaces and frames with metal. Now's the time to go to town and like Kityuser, this should be a challenge to us all.

I couldn't agree more, sounds like time to make his workshop a fortress and repel the thieving scum at all cost....
I like the idea of an alarm that makes you bleed at the ears, I remember seeing a recipe somewhere for the same stink bombs that greenpiece use , maybe someway of spraying them with it thats activated by the alarm...... by all accounts its smells so bad it makes you physically sick and can't be washed off as it soaks into the skin.

there really is no other way though, people like these need to be taught a lesson.

Steve

And just remember if they are caught there is no room in prisons for them, especially after a new intake of MPs to come.

devonwoody":1aelfj1u said:
... especially after a new intake of MPs to come.
I wouldn't bank on that outcome to be frank and why, for the first time in 27 years, I've shredded my polling card.

kafkaian":7wp6f4xw said:
devonwoody":7wp6f4xw said:
... especially after a new intake of MPs to come.
I wouldn't bank on that outcome to be frank and why, for the first time in 27 years, I've shredded my polling card.

You dont need your card to vote.

Vote him out whoever he is,and what ever party he represented goes with him. I think many have claimed higher expenses than their over inflated salaries which we know is a better tax avoidance than any other method.

devonwoody":3buv3byp said:
You dont need your card to vote.
I know you don't. The gesture was symbolic.
devonwoody":3buv3byp said:
Vote him out whoever he is,and what ever party he represented goes with him. I think many have claimed higher expenses than their over inflated salaries which we know is a better tax avoidance than any other method.
Unless they give us an abstention box to tick in order to officially reject the system, then I don't see the point. I won't ever vote for fascist parties so the only option for me would be Green Party or UKIP. I might go the former or the old spoil......but for the first time in my life I suspect I just won't bother.

Hi

MPs are elected by us to form a government to run the country on behalf of HM (democracy)

Why has she not insisted they all resign, then justice can be been done , and all be prosecuted for theft , i don't want to see any of them get away with this , they have been feeding like swine at a trough each trying to get more than the next , can't Waite till they start on the house of lords and the Euro Mp,s as well, this is only just starting . we ain't seen nothing yet. hc

oh, as for voting for them, can we have a vote this time around just to vote them all out so we can start a fresh , any guesses how many will be reelected ? 0

An excerpt from our local paper today

The row comes only weeks after a senior Audit Commission inspector highlighted that badly-behaved councillors were dragging down the reputation of Torbay Council.

More TBAs ? :cry:

Back