Thermal Imaging camera

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeturner123

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

Any member have or used one? I need to review the heat loss from a number of buildings over time and am looking to buy rather than rent one.

I'm not looking to spend more that £800 but the images need to be as good as possible.

Ideas Please?

Phil

Im also interested in this so will follow with interest. I have considered one whch attaches to a smart phone, the image then displays on the phone. I thought this would make saving, sharing the images better. Flir seem to be market leaders in domestic level cameras.

I use thermal imagers almost daily. Not for this application but for finding deer.

Personally with that budget I'd try and get my hands on a second hand Pulsar unit.

I have a Flir C3. Very good. Battery life not great, you'd need to recharge between houses.

It links to a phone wirelessly so you can transfer images. Much better than the compromised Flir models which connect to a phone, and will be out of date in a year or so.

Latest posts

Back