there isn't just peace under the olive trees

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GEPPETTO

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
my woodworking has to be stopped again :cry: . Why?
OK. a brief story.....

how some of you know, I moved house a while ago. In the new house I have an area uncompleted where I put all my stuffs. That area of the house (30 mq) should be been the zone called "foresteria" how you say, I think, "guest quarter". It was a constraining of the authority to do the restructure of the house. I thought that even without that zone uncomlpleted I could to have the habitability of the rest.
:cry: It isn't been!

Now I must go away from there to complete and I have to become a mason again, not a woodworker.
I'm thinking the possibility to build a shed in the garden, but I don't know. Surely I could to do that only at the end of the others jobs.

The only concrete thing is I must stop my woodworking. Ohhhh how many projects I had in my mind :roll:

However all is sent to better times :wink:

P.S. However I don't stop to break you with my questions :wink:

Cheers
Gabriele

Hi Gabriele,

Sorry to hear your bad news :(

GEPPETTO":13zmp710 said:
It was a constraining of the authority to do the restructure of the house.

Health and safety are, of course, very important, but you can always count on a bureaucrat to find a way to ruin your day!

Hope you find a solution soon.

Don't let it get you down geppetto, it won't be long before you can get back to your woodwork, just keep smiling. :)

Hi All,

Many thanks for the urging.
Yes it will not be long ( at least I hope).
Don't worry :wink: I'm very calm :D The future comes soon.

Cheers
Gabriele

Back