The year just keeps getting better...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shady

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys - been away for a while...

Some of you will remember that my father died earlier this year. Well, I've been 'off line' for a couple of months, courtesy of the great divorce Gods... :(

So, still like to read everything that comes up, haven't died on you all - just trying to get life back on an even keel...

Oh - and now sitting in a 400 year old house in Somerset, looking at the knife marks in the oak beam over the fireplace, which count the days the prisoners spent here after the last battle on English soil (Sedgemoor), waiting for death or transportation - so at least my troubles are in perspective... Upstairs, the windowsills are 2 inch thick waney edged Elm planks - beautiful...

Shady, get your tools out and look for happy future pastimes

Nice area you reside in, I travelled from Taunton to Martock the other week and I realised I had missed seeing a beautiful part of England not seen from the motorway.

Shady":31527x6i said:
Well, I've been 'off line' for a couple of months, courtesy of the great divorce Gods... :(

Been there as well - seperated about 8 1/2 years ago.We actually get on quite well now,but it took about 2 years to get to that stage - so hang on in!
I think it's because we have had to see each other because of the kids - if we had no children,don't think we would have seen each other again.

Hope it's all sorted amicably,and wish you luck for the future.

Andrew

Good to see yer still breathin Shady.. ;) Hang in there bud, you'll turn this around in time...

Hi shady,
Sorry to hear of your troubles mate. Remember we're all here to help if only with kind words & thoughts from a distance. I'm sure things will improve for you in time, just hold tight & see how it pans out.

Best of luck mate,

Sliver.

Back