The YCHJCYA2PDTHFH Club

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goulss

Established Member
Reaction score
Should anyone on here wish to join this club I am happy to instigate it only by P.M.
You can Google it if you wish but the only way to find out is from a member. :wink: :wink: :wink:

hmm, new member wants other members to join a forum that they do not know the name of, or even what it is about.

Why all the secrecy? Or am I being too careful?

Cheers

Mike

No I'm guessing its like one of those word of mouth things that once you are told what it is, you are a "member" and can derive fun from people not being able to resist finding out from you what it means and so on and so on.

We had a game at our school called "The Game." The object of the game is to forget that you are playing the game. As soon as you remember you are playing you lose, until you forget again that is. Once you've heard about it you are technically automatically playing it and if you never recall it ever again I guess you win.

Still now I get texts from my friends reminding me that I have lost the game.

I'm guessing that ignorance really is bliss!

James C":1ri5c5p2 said:
No I'm guessing its like one of those word of mouth things that once you are told what it is, you are a "member" and can derive fun from people not being able to resist finding out from you what it means and so on and so on.

We had a game at our school called "The Game." The object of the game is to forget that you are playing the game. As soon as you remember you are playing you lose, until you forget again that is. Once you've heard about it you are technically automatically playing it and if you never recall it ever again I guess you win.

Still now I get texts from my friends reminding me that I have lost the game.

I'm guessing that ignorance really is bliss!

Damn you!! I was close to a year this time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is NOT joining a forum, trust me, it is just a bit of fun with a purpose.

If anyone wants the answer just PM me, there is nothing sinister, you could just google it, but then you probably won't find the answer. :D

Goulss, does the initiation still involve limp celery? This put me off joining in the past.

Roy

Personally I prefer the mocop1cdopec club - much nicer bunch of members there :p

So now I know what its all about I can sleep at night. For those that are curious I can reveal its....

A secret

Back