The Wrong Nailer? Ouch!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else have to give a wry smile at the "ads by google " that appear at the top of the page this is on

It was ironic that he had a mobile phone but couldn't reach it because he was pinned to the floor! I've got into the habit of keeping a mobile phone in my pocket when I am in the workshop just in case .........

I have a friend who's son nailed him self to a rafter while pitching a roof the fire brigade had to release him and get him to ground level he had a sore hand for a while but is ok now

Whoops! bad luck there.

From the comments below the article...

"Those nail guns should be banned or be licensed. Nothing wrong with a hammer and nail."

:roll:

I see another nut cut his arm off using a chop saw, BAN THEM!
Ouch! I just dropped a hammer on my foot!

Roy.

Digit":ciacbut1 said:
I see another nut cut his arm off using a chop saw, BAN THEM!
Ouch! I just dropped a hammer on my foot!

Roy.

I nicked my finger picking up a Biscuit-cutter blade this morning

Ouch! Ban Them! :mrgreen:

This kind of thing always reminds me of a Prince Philip quote, havent posted it before incase I offended anybody ( :roll: ), with his usual tact I think he made this one after the hand gun ban was touted - post hungerford possably.

"If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?" – Prince Philip

Latest posts

Back