The Wheel of Time at Last Begins to Turn

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theatermove.gif

As a few here will know, I have been on the shielded list since Feb and been getting treatment for aggressive lymphoma since the start of the year. I would like to thank all who have wished me well and to let you all know I had my final PET scan on Thursday and had a call this morning to let me know I was in full remission and as such was being removed from having to shield and can now get back to living.
So well chuffed and now feel the world is starting to turn on its axis again. So now to try to get back to work and hopefully start making stuff 🥳

Thanks to all for the support
So glad to hear the good news Droogs 👍👍👍👍👍👍

As a few here will know, I have been on the shielded list since Feb and been getting treatment for aggressive lymphoma since the start of the year. I would like to thank all who have wished me well and to let you all know I had my final PET scan on Thursday and had a call this morning to let me know I was in full remission and as such was being removed from having to shield and can now get back to living.
So well chuffed and now feel the world is starting to turn on its axis again. So now to try to get back to work and hopefully start making stuff 🥳

Thanks to all for the support
Glad to hear it. Some more good news for 2020

Brilliant news............what don't kill you makes you stronger. Enjoy that light coming up each day!

many thanks guys, i wish you all, all the best too and for those members who are shielded or ill and unable to get something done, if I can help in any way please don't hesitate to ask.

Very good news !
The Western General doing good treatment again ?
They have been absolutely awesome through all of this. the staff are so professional and at the same time empathic. they have been there night and day for me especially with the dreaded lurgy going about. Once back in the workshop proper I intend to make them a thank you and will do a WIP

Wonderful news.

I lost my best mate to non hodgkin lymphoma 15 years ago and the the week after his funeral my missus was diagnosed with CML. There is some fantastic research out there and the latest drugs mean she's been in remission for 4 years now and could actually be regarded as 'cured' in the not too distant future.

I wish you continued good health as you move forward.

Good news Droogs, not quite as life threatening in normal times, but I have a congenital heart condition so have been in lock down since the beginning of March so do know how you feel.

Back