The tool that shoved me down the slope

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris,
Fantastic stuff-look forward to a review. How long till you get it?

By the way, due to critism from members of this forum I have now upgraded my version of Norton to include the latest plug-in. This is called Norton Gloat-Wall and stops gloats appearing on my screen. So this time I was unaware of Chris's gloat. Many thanks to Neil for asking the un-askable though! :lol: :lol: :lol:

best regards,
Philly :D

Mike,

I am in freefall - this is what happens to you!

Philly, it should be about Christmas - very appropriate! Konrad has just moved house and is building a new workshop so quite how he will fit in my plane, I don't know - still he has a fantastic reputation so I am sure he will do his best.

Roger, Yes, well, urm, let me see now, I think I could plane the seat blank with it before I use my angle grinder and spokeshave to scoop it out - how about that?

Chris, thanks.

I am not getting much sleep at the moment (13 week old twin girls, that arrived 10 weeks early) & I only get to go to the workshop to empty the Ebac. I come to work for a rest. Reading the forums keeps be sane and posts like yours give me something to dream about.

As for the rocking chairs are you taking commissions? I rather like the one with child seats on each arm but even in my dream I cannot imagine raising my skills to the standards required to complete such a thing.

AndyP

Sorry I asked now... :lol:

Only joking, Chris - it looks unbelievable. Looking forward to hearing all about it next year...

NeilCFD

Oh deary me. Oh deary, deary me. Oh my. Oh me, oh my. Oh boy. :mrgreen:

Chris, about those adoption papers...

Cheers, Alf

Back