The Slope - Another Pointless Post

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mudman

Established Member
Reaction score
Trying to stay in one piece in South Wales
It sneaks up on you The Slope.

Currently working away from home so decided to pop out to the pub for an enjoyable hour with a pint and something to read.
Want to know what I took to read?
A copy of New Woodworking and two downloaded pdfs: Stanley Duplex Rabbet Plane No.78 instructions and How to Use the Record Multiplane No. 405. :shock:

Currently hurtling very fast, out of control to a place that only Alf has glimpsed and returned from to tell the tale.

Better than watching football anyway. :)

Cheers,
Barry

Chuckle. :lol: Ooo, you've got it bad.

Not sure I've returned from the Slope mind; merely shouting quite loudly from about a third of the way down. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Mudman I can understand you fear, I found the 405 Handbook very interesting........................I'm worried :shock:

Bean

Tony,

I'm with you on that. Come to think of it, I didn't know who'd one the FA cup until last night's The Vault quiz show. Actually, I didn't even know it had been played.

Bean,

I agree, I was sitting with my pint of 6X and people kept looking at me as I kept saying things like "Ooh, that's clever". :oops:

Anyone know where I can get hold of a copy for the #050?

Cheers,
Barry

Damn that Slope...
You know when your hurtling along when you are embaressed by the amount of planes you have-I used to display mine proudly, now I happily hide my new purchases from SHWBO. Anything to prevent another "Now what do you need another plane for?" type conversation........
regards,
Philly :lol:

mudman":3dy193eh said:
Anyone know where I can get hold of a copy for the #050?
Possibly with a #50 plane...? :twisted: :wink: I don't know of one online, which is irritating 'cos I did have one which I could have scanned, but I didn't think of it until after I'd sold it on. :roll: Mind you, it was pretty limited, and not a patch on the #405's. If you want really beefy reading material, the #55 is you plane. :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Back