The sales have started

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no, not again!!

The pulling power of a Rutlands sale is almost as strong as that of which keeps brining me back to numerous eBay auctions!

:shock:

:D now my wife will hate me again only just got over tools 2005 :D
even the hand tools have bee reduced :lol:

martyn

strangely they never seem to have a sale section. You just have to look around and see whats reduced... afaik

Do D+M have a sale at this time of year? I'm after some more Bessey clamps

I've always had great service from D&M, althought I don't like how they've upped their delivery charges all of a sudden. I thought they were steep enough before!

If I remember rightly, they do have a sale sometime in January?
It's not on the same scale as what Rutlands do though. But it's always worth checking their site and 'weekly star buys', you know, just in case you find something.

I bought from Tooled-Up once and I won't buy again if I can help it!
It took them a full week before they had the Bosch detail sander in stock (from the date of order) and then another 3 or 4 days before it reached me. It even took them a while to send me the dust sheet I ordered along with it!

They're prices aren't too bad though. And wouldn't you know it, Toolstation were stocking the very same sander I wanted only a few weeks later! :(

Back