The Roundabout on the 6 O'clock News

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brianhabby

Established Member
Reaction score
Just sitting here chatting to my other half and the 6 O'Clock News came on the BBC so I paused it while we were chatting. So we're now sat looking at all these cyclists on the roundabout and got to wondering if they are real or made up on a computer or something. They look pretty real but the zebra crossing looks a bit too clean to be real.

What do other forumites think?

regards

Brian

brianhabby":3m1rne40 said:
D'you honestly want to know, Brian? Honestly...? :wink:

Also, sitting there contemplating the veracity of a BBC channel ident when supposedly chatting to your other half? Sigh. And then men wonder why women complain that the men in their lives never listen... (If it turns out you agreed to a fortnight this summer in a caravan in Abergavenny with her mother while you were contemplating the cleanliness of a zebra crossing, you're going to feel such a fool, you know that, right?) :lol:

Alf

And what is wrong with Abergavenny? I lived near there for many a year and enjoyed every minute..........

....trying to steer this away from the idea that men don't listen to their partners.........

......sorry what was that you said my love? :oops:

Digit":243xwjdj said:
I think you should avoid the BBC Brian. :lol:

Roy.
Got to have my daily dose of bad news Roy - brightens up the day :)

Alf":243xwjdj said:
brianhabby":243xwjdj said:
D'you honestly want to know, Brian? Honestly...? :wink:
Sure I do, why do you think I asked :)

Harbo":243xwjdj said:
My Mother-in-law thinks the Hippos are very clever too! :D

Rod
It must take ages to train them :roll:

Keep 'em coming - someone might even answer my original question

regards

Brian

brianhabby":3t5ujfeo said:
Keep 'em coming - someone might even answer my original question
Wanna bet? :D

Sorry, more helpfully, according to wiki (for whatever that's worth), "Capes" (for so it is called), was "Filmed on public roads in London and a private car park at Earls Court." Which doesn't strictly speaking answer the question, but the best I could find without turning into a temporary ident geek.

Hi,

I half caught this the other day and I think the cyclists don't seem to cast a shado lik the buildings do.

Pete

Racers":2qpivs3l said:
Hi,

I half caught this the other day and I think the cyclists don't seem to cast a shado lik the buildings do.

Pete

I'm sure some motorists believe all cyclists are vampires :)

Can't help with this one but the scene where they fly red kites was filmed on Ynyslas Beach in Wales.

Cheers

Steve :)

I look at it like this...

are the penguins real? - no

are the hippos real? - no

are the cyclists real? - no

they may be 'real' cyclists but they wern't all doing that at once - probably

why am I even answering this?

I have badly got to get into some woodwork now it's warming up and my hands have stopped sticking to anything metal in my garage.

Pete

Back