The right place at the right time.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsyMan

Established Member
Reaction score
After a few failed bids on the big auction site for a better dust extractor I was sat outside of my local pub chatting away when I happened to mention ducting and dust extraction to an old pal, He quickly piped up that he had one sat in the back of his barn that was in fairly good condition he had once been given and I could have it for £50. The deal was done (after a few more pints of Bass) and off I went the next day to pick up this "old" extractor he was going to get rid of. Imagine my delight when I found this:

extractor.jpg

Now all plumbed in (if thats what you call ducting and pipes) and the thing could pull a football through a drinking straw, also came with a hood which now sits by the lathe for sanding and an attachment for the table saw. All in all a cracking deal I think. :D

you the smug ba**ard smilie here....

clearly I am not spending enough time sitting outside pubs drinking enough Bass - note to self to do more.

nev":2f5ubh8k said:
=D>
could you let us know which pub we need to sit outside of... :)

Oh , I dont know maybe you would try all the pubs (just to be on the safe side) Would you be happy if one got away on you . My ,My, pubs have changed in my "dayze" it was horses and football we talked about ,now it's dust extraction.
You never know ,do you??

Back