THE RESULTS , 2011 September Vase Challenge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Blister - The 1 point was more than i was expecting to be honest - i'd have disqualified me...........!!

I did mean to have the required pics, but the vase went before i got a chance !!! ( ok - slightly untrue - and totally my fault though it was sat there for 2 or 3 weeks in which time i could have taken the required pics )

Anyhow !

Was fun

Thanks again for running this !

I nearly posted my entry :oops: So do I get 1 point toooo :roll: :roll: :twisted:

It would have bin this one

Celticvase.jpg

Well, the worst answer I could get is something off :shock: init already my boy even #-o

Jonzjob":26quyf0f said:
I nearly posted my entry :oops: So do I get 1 point toooo :roll: :roll: :twisted:

It would have bin this one

Celticvase.jpg

Well, the worst answer I could get is something off :shock: init already my boy even #-o

Err now , Let me think :-k :-k :-k

NO :mrgreen:

Nice try :lol:

Blister":z1m0e4ys said:
loz":z1m0e4ys said:
Well done Gordon !!!

I didn't get disqualified !!!

Just to clarify Loz

As only 2 photos were uploaded and no photo with flowers ( All asked for by the Judge ) To KEEP to the rules and be fair to everyone else who did comply your entry was outside the requirements and duly awarded 1 point
Errrrhum!

I've nothing against Loz, he's a nice chap even though he's from Ireland and he does turn a nice bit of wood. :mrgreen:

But if an entry contravenes the rules why would it be awarded 1 point which is on par with everyone else who WAS within the rules?

Sorry Loz, nothing personal but the question needs to be asked!

myturn":1oa39n8q said:
Blister":1oa39n8q said:
loz":1oa39n8q said:
Well done Gordon !!!

Just to clarify Loz

As only 2 photos were uploaded and no photo with flowers ( All asked for by the Judge ) To KEEP to the rules and be fair to everyone else who did comply your entry was outside the requirements and duly awarded 1 point
Errrrhum!

I've nothing against Loz, he's a nice chap even though he's from Ireland and he does turn a nice bit of wood. :mrgreen:

But if an entry contravenes the rules why would it be awarded 1 point which is on par with everyone else who WAS within the rules?

Sorry Mick but I think its fair enough (I got one point last month for different reasons but I too was a naughty boy) If you enter you get one point but you give up the chance of more if your entry doesn't obey ALL the rules.

I think Loz should have his point - but then I'm in a particularly good mood at the moment. :lol:

Look back over the comp., there have been quite a few instances where entries have been technically against the rules, just look at the platter comp., but it's generally for 'the greater good'.
The comp. works well [and is evolving and improving]. I personally make every effort to abide by the rules but I don't think a little leniency hurts, I may need it myself one time :)

myturn":3sw05j0c said:
Blister":3sw05j0c said:
loz":3sw05j0c said:
Well done Gordon !!!

Just to clarify Loz

Errrrhum!

Mick

Loz took the time to make an entry and openly admitted he may be disqualified as it did not fully comply with the rules , For his effort and honesty he deserves 1 point
He is also a regular entrant , Lets within reason keep it a fun and happy Challenge :wink:

Back