The New Workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammer n nails

Established Member
Reaction score
ok here you are my new workshop please remember i am not a carpenter

804_0524.jpg

804_0525.jpg

804_0522.jpg

804_0521.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

DSC_7370-1.jpg

some of my work

hi looks like you are getting a nice set up.
how do you cut the names ie was do you use tool wise.
welcome to the workshop
pip

Great use of space mate.

Might have to use a couple of your ideas

Well done

Smudge

Very nice. Did your shed come from Malvern Garden Buildings? It looks near identical to mine.

Nah! Must be a photo set, far too tidy! Should be under a foot of sawdust at least or is that only mine. Nice space, well done

Welcome aboard H&N.

Like someone said, where's the sawdust! You're gonna be a pretty good 'beginner' I think!

Best of Luck
John :)

hi pip use a router for cutting out and chisels, belt sander and jig saw and palm sander.
hi DTR shed came from K.D SHEDS small delivery charge but they put it up free .
hi Richard give me time there will be mountains of sawdust soon.
hi waka yes should have put in insulation first but will get round to doing it ply is so expensive and i am on a pension will have to do a little at a time.
thanks for all your comments looking forward to making lots of sawdust. after a small band saw for the bench top if anyone is chucking one out lol.

hi hanser,yes no beer fridge but planning to get a kettle 4 tea making and coffee as i said before will work on the insulation i am sure i will have a beer fridge installed by the summer.....................hey who said it was cold we are hardy here in the south.

You may find insulation and/or ply free on websites like gumtree or freecycle. I found the later to be a PITA to use but you may be lucky and find what you want or perhaps put out a 'wanted' request on this and other sites

:)

hammer n nails":1h9qkqm2 said:
hi hanser,yes no beer fridge but planning to get a kettle 4 tea making and coffee as i said before will work on the insulation i am sure i will have a beer fridge installed by the summer.....................hey who said it was cold we are hardy here in the south.

What you mean is it doesn't really get cold dahn saarf! 8)

I know... I spent lots of time at Chatham! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best, and make it a BIG fridge!

John :D

Back