the new Lee Valley catalog

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ydb1md

Established Member
Reaction score
Man, it seems like everybody has their new catalog but me.

:cry:

Think I did something to offend Rob? :roll:

Not just you Dave-He's refusing to send one to all of us this side of the pond...... :wink: :lol:
Cheers
Philly :D

Yeah, Dave, you might as well come and complain to us about your fuel prices too; you'll get just as much sympathy. :wink: :lol: Not only that, but the Axminster catalogue, which is the closest we get over here (and it's a long way second even then) appears to have disappeared from its usual August/early September publication date leaving us twice-cursed by the gods.

I'm getting depressed now. :cry:

Cheers, Alf

Alf":2lqtxp6e said:
Yeah, Dave, you might as well come and complain to us about your fuel prices too; you'll get just as much sympathy. :wink: :lol:
Cheers, Alf

I'm actually heartened by the gas prices. Maybe people will rethink all of their unnecessary trips and stop giving their kids SUV's to drive to school. :roll:

Jan / Feb for the Axminster cattledog. All those highlights etc must've trimmed the publishing budget
Guess you could always buy the Lee Valley edition or stick it in along with some purchases. It's well worth having.
Noel

Noel":3sz23zxn said:
Jan / Feb for the Axminster cattledog.
'Tis what I feared when I read "prices valid to 31st December 2005" on the current one. Took me from September to June to notice it had changed. :oops:

Cheers, Alf

ydb1md,
I think the 'Murricans got their catalogues, but I haven't got mine yet either. And I'm only an hour and a half's drive from the Ottawa store!

Yes Mike, it would. My birthday's in half an hour AND I DON'T HAVE THE NEW CATALOGUE, GOWD DANG IT!
Ahhhhh,
I feel slightly better now. I'll probably tackle the mailman tomorrow morning...See you when I get out of jail...

Frank D.":voq363ci said:
Yes Mike, it would. My birthday's in half an hour AND I DON'T HAVE THE NEW CATALOGUE, GOWD DANG IT!
Ahhhhh,
I feel slightly better now. I'll probably tackle the mailman tomorrow morning...See you when I get out of jail...
Then I definitely will not mention Adam C's article in the new PWW. :-#

Happy B-day, Frank! :eek:ccasion4:

Mike

Happy birthday, Frank. :D

Mike, are you trying to become persona non grata round here?! If we see PWW before the end of October over here we'll all be rejoicing at the speed of delivery. :cry: Chuckle. I've just looked at the cover on the site where it says:
Frank Klausz's Final Word on Dovetails. No Marking. No Measuring. No Gaps (No Kidding)
Speaking for myself, the obvious follow up that sprang to mind was: No Chance. :lol:

Cheers, Alf

i started to make out my shopping list last night and the prices have gone up from my old catalogue but still worth it :D :D

frank

Thanks everyone,
Luckily the mailman pulled out the catalogue from his bag before I got a chance to jump him. That's what I call timing. Now I can leave it open with a little asterisk next to what I want my wife to see... :D

Alf":k78mquk1 said:
Happy birthday, Frank. :D
Mike, are you trying to become persona non grata round here?! If we see PWW before the end of October over here we'll all be rejoicing at the speed of delivery. :cry: Chuckle. I've just looked at the cover on the site where it says:
Frank Klausz's Final Word on Dovetails. No Marking. No Measuring. No Gaps (No Kidding)
Speaking for myself, the obvious follow up that sprang to mind was: No Chance. :lol:
Cheers, Alf
I'm certain there are quicker and surer ways :lol:

The Klausz article (esp. the title) is a bit misleading. (Not to mention the "Final" sentiment.) But, this discussion should wait until y'all have had an opportunity to read it... :wink:

Mike

Rob Lee":i82ofzhm said:
Philly":i82ofzhm said:
Not just you Dave-He's refusing to send one to all of us this side of the pond...... :wink: :lol:
Cheers
Philly :D
Hi Philly -
I'm working on it...we'll get some over there soon....!
Cheers - Rob
Hey Rob, why not "just" (I know it may not be so easy) send them in the beginning to those companies which sell LV tools in their shipments and have them available for in-person distribution? At least in the beginning...

Mike

Still haven't gotten mine. :?

I didn't get my PW yet either. I think I'm on the woodworking black-list.

Do I need to make a sacrifice maybe? :-k I don't own any chickens . . . .

waterhead37":23c78a4g said:
I got my PW yesterday already!
How d'you do that?! The rest of us must have woodworking postmen between us and the goodies holding things up. :cry:

Dave, not chickens; planes are the way to go. 'Course they need to be sacrificed in the right spot. No good slitting their throats (throat see? Gettit?) in The Borg's parking lot (look ma, I'm speaking 'Murrican!). Burn a few at Stonehenge at the Summer Solstice though, and you could get a result. Worked for me. :D

Cheers, Alf

Back