The Midlands Show 23rd-25th April - EXHIBITORS LIST

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'd bring this back, in case anybody missed it, as the show is at the end of next week.

May or may not be significant..........................!!! :wink:

Trev.

Hi all
I may well be there on the Saturday, HID's not signed passout yet, will confirm by end of week. Mutual Lusting at tools anybody

Bean

The exhibitors list is as follows: -

Airpinner Direct Ltd
Ashley Iles (Edge Tools) Ltd
Australian Outback Imports
Bierton Craft Turnery
Brimarc Associates Ltd
CAMVAC
Carroll Tools Ltd
Chestnut Products
Circle Scribe
Craft Supplies Ltd
Crown Hand Tools Ltd
EUROPAC UK Ltd
Five Star Adhesives Starloc
Hegner UK
Henry Taylor (Tools) Ltd
KADO
Langdon (London) Ltd
John Mills Ltd
Lincolnshire Woodcraft Supplies
Meantime Design Ltd
NMA Agencies Ltd
Lovell Workwear Ltd
Ockendens Woodyard & Shop
The Old Tool Store
Orchard Furniture
H E Phillips Ltd
Price Tool Sales Limited
Proops Brothers Ltd
Robert Sorby/Turners Retreat
TEE Publishing Ltd
Triton Workshop Systems (UK) Pty Ltd
Phil Irons Woodturning (VM-UK Ltd)

It seems a lot smaller than last year. :(

Cheers
Neil

Hi all

If you are going on the Saturday, Trev and I are meeting at the CAMVAC stand at 2pm. Tea and cakes are on me (luckily Frank is going on Friday).

CAMVAC are the people who do the big green extraction machine. :roll:

Hope you can make it.

Cheers
Neil

Dave,

Best wear a carnation (red) then and don't forget your copy of 'The Times' :lol: Or just turn up at the appointed place and time and say, loudly, "'Tis me, Dave of UKWorkshop fame," in case there are others there with beards and check shirts. That'll do the trick. :wink:

Cheers, Trev.

trevtheturner":3dt2pbhk said:
Or just turn up at the appointed place and time and say, loudly, "'Tis me, Dave of UKWorkshop fame," in case there are others there with beards and check shirts. That'll do the trick. :wink:
Yep, reckon you'd be instantly recognisable as the struggling bloke being led off by men in white coats who've kindly brought you a canvas jacket to wear... :lol:

Cheers, Alf

If it's anything like last year's do, remember to take a torch with you for when the hall's power supply fails.

Yours

Gill

Hi Gill

GillD":1q7qkye6 said:
If it's anything like last year's do, remember to take a torch with you for when the hall's power supply fails.

Which day was that? I'm fairly sure that I went on the Saturday and it was all ok then.

Cheers
Neil

Hi All
I'll be the one with the sprog, bless her !! at least its not the HID!!! She don't understand Mechanical Lusting :p

I'll see you all at 2 pm on the stand with the Beards and Check Shirts.........Not sure if I can grow a beard by saturday.............

Bean

Back