The meaning of names!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodge

Established Member
Reaction score
A man asked an American Indian what was his wife's name.
He replied, "She called Five Horses".

The man said, "That's an unusual name for your wife.
What does it mean?"

The Old Indian answered,
"It old Indian Name. It mean.................
..................................................................................
...................................................................................

NAG, NAG, NAG, NAG, NAG!.

A american Indian boy asked his dad

" Dad , How did we get our names ? "

Dad reply's

Son , When you eldest sister was born , I pick her up and walk to the door of the wigwam , throw it open to show the gods the new girl

And the first thing I see is New Moon , so your sister name is New Moon

Your elder brother was born , I pick him up and go to door in wigwam , throw it open to show him to the gods and see " Great eagle " so his name is Great Eagle

Why you ask Two Dogs Sh-gg-ng !

3 Chinese sisters are talking about the men they want to marry. It is an old and rich family and very traditional.

The elder sister who, of course, had the forst say said that she wanted to marry a man with 3 dragons tatood on his chest, because then he would be a great man with great strength and a huge chest.

The second sister said that she as the second could not hope to emulate her older, more important sister and that she hoped to marry a man with 2 dragons on his chest and that she would be very happy woman to be inferior to her great sister.

The third sister, who was a total dropout and punk said that she as the younger sister could never hope to marry one as important as the two older sisters and that she wanted to marry a an with just one draggin on the floor :mrgreen:

Sorry, no names in there, but you can add yer own?

Back