The irritating world of discount codes (yandles or ffx - any working ones?)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep getting 'todays deals' from FFX Virtual Show and the prices are dearer than they were before Christmas.

Most prices are higher than they were before January.

Correlation and causality are different things, and, depending on your faith, you will subscribe to either one of the above, or both.

Most prices are higher than they were before January.

Correlation and causality are different things, and, depending on your faith, you will subscribe to either one of the above, or both.
Yes but this is being touted as a 'virtual show offer' and there's nothing I've seen that makes the price attractive. I've bought a few things from FFX and usually at a keen price but this event is a bit of a marketing con.

Yes but this is being touted as a 'virtual show offer' and there's nothing I've seen that makes the price attractive. I've bought a few things from FFX and usually at a keen price but this event is a bit of a marketing con.

I actually signed up... And clicked unsubscribe about an hour ago.

There is a pattern of 15 and 20% sales around summertime on ebay - I found ffx, inflated a bit but discounted by a bit more, to be worth a look at that time of year if shopping for pricier kit like the Festool tracksaw.
Anything less than a 15% sale and I don't waste time clicking through to look at it.

Yes - I was watching a dust extractor and waiting for 5% off and the price has gone up 10% instead. FFX are no longer the cheapest kid on the block so unless they revert their price they have lost a sale.

Wish I'd know about that FFX discount. Just bought a router from them. 5% of £280 would have been nice.

Back