The French shootings

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go for the spying side of this investigation.

The most topical situation at the moment is Syria.

So perhaps he provided pictures to the other side... Russia /France in the frame?

Al Quieda secondly, Bin laden revenge, or the Afghan scenario.

Iran, third atomic situation.

France has commited atrocities, I'm thinking blowing up the greenpiece boat in that harbour and killing crew, was it N.Z. or Sydney, memory fails me.

I like a good spy story, and I know who killed Kennedy and why PD died.

RogerS":2tfiqu57 said:
Jacob":2tfiqu57 said:
Another gun crazed nutter IMHO.
Guns are for nutters.

So there we have it. God has spoken.
I am pleased to see that you are paying attention Roger.

Crazed gun nutter. Probably local.

cheers

D I Grimsdale

Probably one of OTANs undercover 00 rated agents?

Me thinks that this is getting slightly sureal when you think back to that young lass laid for 8 hours, totally terrified under her dead mother and grand mothers legs in a situation that in normal circumstances would have been LESS than comfortable.

All that I hope is that they nail the brave 'shooter' to a wall, better still hang it, male or female!

Jonzjob":3e3xlbso said:
All that I hope is that they nail the brave 'shooter' to a wall,

No, it won't happen, just look at how close the incident was to the Swiss border, shooter(s) were across the border and on a plane before the Police had even found the 4 year old girl let alone issued a photofit of them which I believe they still haven't been able to do.

A highly trained operation and the general public will never know the full story, I'm sure you've all noticed how the media have suddenly lost interest.

I agree with you loses, and the plot deepens with more revelations.

I am certain there will be material around for a book based on this happening.

Back