The difference(s) between the table saws by DeWALT under reference DWE7485 and DWE7485-QS.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thundersley, Benfleet, Essex, United Kingdom
Dear Sirs,

Please advise what is the difference between the table saws by DeWALT under reference DWE7485 and DWE7485-QS. Is there a DeWALT catalogue that explains all these very confusing designations? I live in UK and I am interested in buying a DeWALT table saw but all these letters and numbers are meaningless to me (not to mention the price differences).

Thank you very much for your advice that is appreciated.

With kind regards,

Harry Karanassos

The dw website is unhelpful. Having googled the manual, there are three basic variants, the only difference seems to be operating voltage. LX is 115V XE is 220-240V and QS/GB is 230V other than that, the variants seem functionally identical, although price variation may well reflect different accessories.

The dw website is unhelpful. Having googled the manual, there are three basic variants, the only difference seems to be operating voltage. LX is 115V XE is 220-240V and QS/GB is 230V other than that, the variants seem functionally identical, although price variation may well reflect different accessories.
Dear Wody,
Many thanks for your prompt and detailed reply. I guess there ways for manufacturers to loose customers and DeWALT have certainly found them thanks to the complexity of the names the use for their different models and for the lack of clarity in their websites.
Once again many thanks for your reply.
With kind regards,
Harry Karanassos

Latest posts

Back